1. Post a new entry with a fanfic involving a spring holiday (Easter, Hōnen Matsuri, Nowruz, etc) or something springy in it - flowers blooming, spring cleaning, april showers, etc.
2. There is NO deadline.
3. Subject line should include (in this format): Spring Challenge Entry: Title - Pairing/Character - Rating.
4. Minimum of at least 100 words... if its close, like 98 or something, then its fine.
5. You can write as many as you want!
6. Must tag entries as .challenge entry along with the other proper tags.
and the most important rule: HAVE FUN!
If you have any comments/questions/concerns, comment here, thanks!